What is the meaning of metrics in Oxalus Tracker?
Oxalus Tracker gives you a bunch of information about metrics in-game, so here we go:
1. Total Earning: The total amount of Token in-game earned from playing the game.
2. Unclaimed: The amount of Token in-game earned but not withdrawn to your wallet.
3. Manager & Scholar Earning: The amount of Token in-game you keep/ pay to scholar.
4. Earning by day: Your earnings for each day.
5. Total Spending: Total amount of Token in-game you paid to scholar.
6. ELO: Current ELO of scholar.
7. Rank: Current rank of scholar.
8. Win Rate: The fraction of games a scholar has won.
9. Next Claim: The time that you can claim tokens to your wallet.
We also give you detailed metrics of each wallet address which is about:
1. Today Earning: The amount of TOKEN IN-GAME earned today.
2. Average: Average number of TOKEN IN-GAME earned within 7 days
3. Today ELO: Your ELO point today.
4. Today Rank: Your ranking today.
5. In-game Transactions: Transactions that you have initiated.
What is the meaning of Spending/Gaming?
Transactions can be divided into 2 types:
1. Spending: In-game expenses.
2. Gaming: Players can get tokens or items after each battle.
How are the metrics calculated on a daily basis?
We collect data from the Game's Server by using their API. We then compare data from the previous day with the current date to calculate the most accurate number. Data in-game will be read, stored, and refreshed for 15 minutes each time. So please wait at least 15 minutes for the calculations to normalize.
For Axie Infinity, two days' worth of data is needed for us to get the correct value. If you recently added a Ronin Address, please allow two days for the calculations to go through.